Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunday, May 8th ~ Happy Mother's Day!

Today my boys let their mama have a little sleep in!  It was much appreciated.  I then woke up to Carter coming in all excited with a special present for me.  I opened up a frame that he had made in Grandpa  M's workin shop with a picture that said I (Heart) mom!  What a wonderful gift and to see the pride on his face was so moving!  It now makes sense to me why he wanted to go to grandpa's garage all week.  He kept telling me that he had something he needed to make!  This gift totally touched my heart!

My gift from Carter!

The boys have given me a necklace I have wanted since I first saw it in a magazine while in the hospital with Corbin.  It hasn't arrived yet!  Can't wait to get it!!

Once we were all up and at it we headed over to my mom and dad's for brunch with them, by brother and his fiance and my grandparents.  It was great to see everyone and of course the eats were great!  Then there was a little lounge time in the afternoon before we headed back to mom and dad's for supper.

I ended the day out for a stroll once all the kidlets were in bed!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's out there.  I would like to say THANK YOU to my mom!  She is an amazing woman and words can not explain how thankful I am for all that she does for me/us, all that she has taught me and all that she continues to teach me!  Thank you mom...love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment