Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, July 11th - Regina Bound & Look at me SIT

Today we headed into the city to do some “vacation” things. First stop was to grab some food then off to Wascana Park for a picnic. I think this is one of the first family pics I have taken using the timer...turned out alright I think.

After the picnic we headed into the Science Centre. The kids had a great time checking out the exhibits and being little explorers! Carla and Guy and the kids joined us there for some fun. Carter loved the hockey exhibit! From there we headed into the IMAX to watch “Born to Be Wild” in 3D. The kids loved it. It was a great movie. Corbin even thought it was pretty neat and watched most of it until near the end. I wish now I would have grabbed a pic of all of us with our stylish glasses on!

We ended a wonderful day with a stop at Carla & Guy’s campsite for supper and of course to roast a couple of marshmallows.

What a GREAT day!! (except for Corb’s hate for travelling at the moment!!) I LOVE summer and vacation...there is a reason why the two words go so well together!)


Corbin is growing so fast! The last couple of days he has started sitting by himself a little without falling over....man where has the time gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment