Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday, July 4th - The BIG 3-0

Well today I turned 30....yup that's right THIRTY!! I thought that I would be a little apprehensive about the day however I am not at all...not in the least.  I am in a great place in my life right now.

I am married to a wonderful man that is not only my husband and father of our children but my best friend.  I am a mom to three wonderful amazing boys....and may I add, that is the best job in the world.  We have a home and we have tonnes of family and friends that surround us.  Gives me the warm fuzzies! 

The boys had a little campfire party for me tonight.  We were joined by some family and friends for some snack and great visiting.  Thanks boys...LOVE you!  Thanks mom for the delicious chocolate cake and thanks Carter for the parachute firecracker (it was cute to see how excited he was about that!)

Bring on the year of 30...I am ready to take you on and embrace what life has in store for me!  My goal over the next few years is to continue to keep my priorities in check and to not "sweat the small stuff" which I know I do from time to time and continue on my journey of internal reflection of who I am and where I want to go (if that makes sense :))

No comments:

Post a Comment