Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ahhh....Lazy Weekend

This weekend is just what the Dr. ordered!  Last night it kicked off with my husbands staff BBQ, hosted at our house.  The company was great and it was a great way to end a hectic week.  After C's first day he was super tired and wasn't the most sociable but everyone understood.

Today we checked out the Family Fun Day, a local fundraiser for our swimming pool.  Blair was suppose to bob for apples in chocolate pudding as part of one of the events but it was moved to Tuesday at the school (I hope to get some pics from that!).  Then we had family nap time.  We were all in need of one!

This evening I joined Blair at the golf course for a fantastic steak supper at his baseball wind-up.  Then home for me to take the sitter home and have a little R&R time (he's out with the boys tonight). 

Tomorrow we hope to have a nice quiet day again...maybe get some laundry done...maybe not...we'll see what the day brings! 

P.S - I was exited to finally feel Baby #3 kick this week!  Wow how I love that feeling! :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??? You're expecting?? congratulations Beck family!!!

    ReplyDelete