Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Baby Starts School

Friday was quite the day at our house.  C started Kindergarten!  He was so excited he was up early very excited to get out the door!  I think dad was pretty excited to have him at school too.  C was waiting outside his door at lunch and after school ready to go with dad.  I knew it was a hit when he said that school was more fun than daycare and home! 

B survived the day without his "brodder" around and having mom home from work for the day.  We spent the morning running errands and had a little quality time on the couch sharing a snack.  Then he spent pretty much the whole afternoon napping...taking advantage of a quiet house.  I have to admit I may have snuck in a few zzz's as well. 

Here are a few pictures of the first day...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tara, I can't believe what a big boy he is!! Such handsome guys, congrats on starting kindergarten C!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete