Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fishing & "Dad I can't swim"

I couldn't resist sharing this one as I thought it was rather cute.  My husband decided to take the two boys fishing last night at their local "favourite" fishing spot.  This was only the second time he has taken both boys and thus was sure to be an adventure.  My dad went with them which I think was a great thing.

So I was busy catching up on books when my phone went off, only to have a text from my husband.  "B just fell in the water up to his waist".  I couldn't resist....I laughed out loud and responded "That's funny".  I know what a nice compassionate mom...but if you only knew B's personality!

When they arrived home I had to get the low down.  Of course B blamed his "brodder" for pushing him in although his brother had nothing to do with it.  The funniest part was apparently he kept saying to his dad "Dad I can't swim!"  like really dad!!  Anyway, I think it was good for a few laughs although he didn't think it was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment