Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday Feb 1 ~ Hair Cut Day

Wow, can't believe that we turned the calendar to February today.  This month is sure to bring big change to our life....in a fantastic way! 

The boys were at daycare today while I enjoyed a nice day at home, minus the news that my Dr will be away for a few days...that caused just a little anxiety in my world.  Lunch out at home with a great friend, I love lunch dates!  Then this afternoon it was haircut time and a play at "Griffin's" house.  My kids love going to get their hair cut! Here are a few pics from our hair cuts.  (Blair told me about a week ago that he was willing to pay for hair cuts for the boys...guess that was the cue that he didn't like the cuts I gave them myself back in November :))




No comments:

Post a Comment