Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Feb 2 ~ Baby??


As due date approaches tomorrow, I can only wonder when the big day will be.  Finding out yesterday that my Dr. will be away for a few days left me a little unsettled about the whole ordeal.  I have now had some time to digest the info and thanks to a good friends words of encouragement think it will all be OK!  I guess I really have no choice right? 

As the birth of baby #3 approaches I can't help but be a little anxious to start with.  Reflecting over the approaching birth of the other two I remember that each experience was completely different.  Carter was induced on his due date so it wasn't a "natural" progression of going into labour, getting to the hospital on time and all that jazz.  Then he was a difficult labour, I think partially because he was being forced into this world not entirely on his own doing!  Then with B, baby #2, my water did "leak" so we knew it was go time and to get to the city.  This time around, I wonder how it will happen?  I guess time will tell.....

I guess since it could be any day now I had better make sure I have a few things packed and ready to go.  My biggest fear...forgetting the camera...so needless to say it has been somewhat attached to my hip every time I go somewhere, just in case!  I did pack a few things in the diaper bag last night and get the soothers sterilized and ready (yes, I am a soother user and don't know what I would do without them!)  I guess I better also get that one last load of baby laundry done that includes the bedding for the bassinet when we come home. 

I can't wait to meet this little life that has been growing inside of me.  As the big day approaches I do honestly have to say that I have some mixed emotions.  I love being pregnant and feeling the movements inside.  I can't help but wonder if this will be the last time I will feel these movements or if we will once again embark on this adventure....I guess only time will tell............

No comments:

Post a Comment