Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lego Man

B's passion for lego amazes me!  Just before he turned 3 lego became an interest like no other for him.  He will play for hours with his little men and build castles and houses and who knows what else.  In fact his lego table remains in our living area and is played with non stop throughout the day.  Lately he has been struck on the pirate themed sets.  As he looks at the little lego catalogues I will hear "Oh mom, this is so cool...see this...I want that....and this!"  I figured it was time to snap a few pics of a couple of his creations.  Some of them he has had a little assistance with like the front of the house but other than that, they are all his and his imagination!  It's too cute listening and watching him play with them.  As you can see by the pictures...I find these creations just about anywhere in the house from under the kitchen table to down the hallway and even hiding under his bed!





Cute Memory!
On our way home from one of our recent trips to the pediatircian, we had to stop so I could nurse Corbin so we stopped in a Walmart parking lot.  Mom ran in for a quick browse while I nursed in the car.  When she came back she was excited about the bargain she had just found.  It was a lego case with a large flat piece for building on. (I have been looking for these for quite some time).  She got them for a great price althought I can't remember what that was.  When we got home she gave them to the boys.  B opened his up and was so disappointed "Grandma but their's no lego men in them".  Too cute...he loves the lego men!

No comments:

Post a Comment