Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday April 19th ~ Ear Ache

Last night was a long night.  B was up with an ear ache.  I knew it must be bad as he gets these quite frequently however never usually bother him too much.  After being up with him I knew we had to head to the Dr first thing in the morning.  So... at 7:30 we loaded into the van and off we went to the Dr.  Sure enough that's what it was so back home we came with meds.  My mom jumped in with us so that I didn't have to take Corbin into the hospital. I feel so lucky to have my parents right here.  I am so thankful for that and everything that they do for us. 

Speaking of lucky to have my parents here...Dad has this week off. Yesterday it was B's lucky day to spend it with Grandpa all by himself.  He was really enjoying his day.  Mom text me mid afternoon to tell me that they were having coffee/juice and a snack and B was filling dad in all about transformers...too cute.  Then I received a text that I better try to come get him as he wasn't wanting to leave.  Guess he was enjoying his own time at G&G's!  Today was Carter's day to spend with Grandpa.  Not sure what all they did today but he managed to come home with some new treasures!  Thanks dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment