Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20 ~ Where has the time gone?

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since January 7th!  Crazy!  Well, today is...I guess...the beginning of a new adventure.  It was my last day of work for a whole year, or last official day of work.  That's right....bring on the maternity leave! 

I am looking forward to the year ahead but do have to admit I am going to miss work as I love my job!  The next couple of weeks or from now till baby arrives I am sure is just going to fly by as I try to get a number of things done around the house. 

So what has been going on in our life the last couple of weeks?  There has been lots of evening meetings, long days at work, hockey, homework and baby preparations.  The kids are getting excited for the baby to come.  Carter still insists that it is a baby girl and Brandon just agrees with his brother.  Time will tell!  We had a cute moment the other night at bedtime.  We had just finished up bedtime stories and we were all laying in Carters bed.  The boys wanted to give the baby a kiss good night and talked to the baby.  They were saying how they were the "Big goofball brothers" and then would just giggle.  Too cute! 

Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing the Dr. again...let's hope this baby is starting to maybe think about entering this world in the next couple of weeks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment