Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, January 24 ~ An Interesting Start to the week...so far

Well as I type this, it is 11:06 a.m.  Yes, still Monday morning and what a day already!  The morning started with B peeing...get this.... on the top of the toilet....needless to say that box of kleenex is now in the garbage...but yes....how does a 2 ft something pee ON TOP of the toilet?? One can only wonder!

Following the pee episode, we continued on with our morning.  Was able to get everyone out the door in time and B dropped off at daycare. (Although I have started my mat leave, the kids are still in daycare until after the baby comes).  Then it was off to do some running around downtown and back home.

Now I am trying to get through to road side assistance to get the van issue taken care of.  Yup 41 minutes and waiting on hold.  Good thing it isn't a real "roadside" emergency!  All I can say is thank goodness for our local mechanic that figured out what it was and gave me the steps to go through to get it fixed!! 

Hopefully the rest of the day will be a little more productive and ummm calm!!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment