Sunday, January 2, 2011

Journaling...

So after trying to document the month of December and not having huge success with journaling with pen and paper as well as capturing it through photos, I have been pondering the best way to document the upcoming year of our life.  Looking back at different times when I tried to keep an "old school" journal, I kick myself for not following through as there are so many little day to day things that happen in life that you forget about that should be great memories!  After thinking about this for a couple of days I have decided to try to commit to my blog writing daily, this will be our families "journal journey" throughout the upcoming year.  The thing that really resonated with me and this choice is the fact that you can now print your blog in book format.  All in one I can have the journaling and pictures! So wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment