Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, June 3rd ~ Hair Cut

Today was another miserable day weather wise.  We started the morning by having the ladies and kids over for coffee.  A great visit by all!  Anyone who has been in our basement ladies knows that it is a disaster...literally looks like the toy box puked all over the entire basement.  Well...funny story.  I said to the kids in the afternoon, "Maybe we should clean the basement this afternoon."  B's response was, "Ya because P and B sure made a big mess."  I had to laugh to myself as I wondered if he was a little delirious and forgot what is looked like prior to the company!  Kids.....

So Carter has been bugging me every time we go for hair cuts that he wants his hair all cut off to be just like dad.  I broke down tonight and said ok.  My thought is if he does it now, it will be grown back by pictures when they start back to school in the fall!  Here are the pics from before and after.




Today I did it...I put Corbin in his exersaucer and put a baby movie on....feel really guilty about it but he was a clingy boy today and I just needed a few minutes.  Although he did seem to really enjoy it.


(Don't mind the mess...trying to get some laundry done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment