Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday, June 25th ~ Boobie Juice

I woke this morning (after being left to sleep in...thanks Blair for getting up with Corbin) to Corbin needing to feed (around our house we call it boobie juice).  After that the three boys and I were just chilling out in the bed chatting away. (Is there really any better way to start a day!!) 

Through our chit chat B informed me of the following:
B - "Mom if you and dad and Carter where away, I would just babysit Corbin for you and if he got hungry I would just see if my boobies were big enough to have boobie juice and if they weren't then I would call you!"

My response - "Well that's good that you would call mom cuz we don't want him to get too hungry"...really what can you say to that!!


The rest of the day was followed by typical Saturday housework, yard work and we managed to squeeze a trip to the pool (mom and the three boys) and a little fishing (dad and the two oldest).  What a GREAT Saturday!!



My little side kick as I was making salad tonight


Corbin helping with laundry (actually was chewing on it..thank goodness it was clean!)
 
I guess this is what you get when you don't do laundry all week.....


No comments:

Post a Comment