Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2nd ~ Hail at 7 a.m.????

Well we woke up this morning to the sound of hail hitting the bedroom window.  Personally found it a little strange to have hail at 7 in the morning but hey, there has been nothing normal about our weather lately!  Carter wasn't too sure about the storm...he still remembers a couple of the bad ones that we had last summer.  The other two boys slept right through it!  Carter and B sure had fun picking the hail after!




Today at lunch I was invited out with the Town and R.M. crew to a noon luncheon.  To my surprise I sat and had lunch with our Premier.  It was very interesting and he sure seems like a genuinly nice person.  I do have to say that I did really want to get a dig in about the teachers and lack of support they seem to be getting from the government but the conversation didn't really have the right opportunity to do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment